Thursday, March 9, 2017

Black and White Color Block Sundress


Hey, ladies! It's that time of year, cooler weather and warmer mix making it a bit of a challenge to decide what to wear- but what fun it is!

Today's fashion inspiration is this adorable black white and brown color block sundress that at I picked up at a local vintage store for $12, paired with adorable white sandals and a shark tooth necklace. You could also add a cardigan or jacket with this look for chillier days. Simple, fun, and so cute!

For my hair, I just parted a small section in the front of my head and french braided it back the back of my head and bobby pinned it into place.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 NIV
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment