Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Fashion Inspiration | Burnout Velvet Rose Outfit


Hey darlings! Today's fashion inspiration is a burnout velvet rose skirt with a black top, Vintage look black heels. Paired with a pearl bracelet and wooden bead necklace and the choice between a black clutch or a classy black lunch bag.

 Break Down: 
Skirt: Vintage Store $5
Shirt: Ross $6
Heels: $10
Necklace: My grandmothers
Bracelet: My friends sent it to me from Sierra Leone Africa
Clutch: Vintage Store $6 
Lunch Bag: I actually found it for sale at our local co-op. Actually I use it to carry camera equipment if it is going to be rainy, lifesaver! About $6.00 on sale

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

Have a blessed week, 
Cheyenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment