Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fashion Inspiration | Black Dress With White Heels


Today I am wearing a black dress by Haani from Ross for $15. I really love this dress! I love the fit and the style and how you can dress it up or down with your shoes and accessories.  I have decided to go with a pair of vintage looking heels that I paid $6 for.  I call these my Marilyn Monroe shoes, they just have that old Classic Hollywood look to them and I think they look great with this dress. I have paired this with my grandmothers pearl necklace and white sunglasses also from Ross- I think I paid $5-6 for the glasses.


Break Down:
Dress: Ross $15 
Shoes: $6
Shades: Ross $5-6 
Necklace: My Grandmothers

The LORD himself will fight for you. Just stay calm. Exodus 14:14

Blessings, 
Brianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment