Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fashion Inspiration | Sailor Jacket With Pants

Today I am wearing a sailor jacket I picked up at a thrift store for $15, a blue tank top that I picked up at a thrift store for $5, a pair of white pants I bought at Sams for $12, I bought my shoes at Walmart for $6, and a compass necklace I made for $6. Can you tell I love red lipstick and sailor themed clothing?

Break Down 
Shirt: Thrift Store $5
Jacket: Thrift Store $15
Pants: Sams $12 
Necklace: I made $6
Hair: Pony-tail 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.                                1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Have a blessed week,

Cheyenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment