Thursday, February 4, 2016

Fashion Inspiration | Brown Belted Dress


Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a terrific week! Only one more day until the weekend, don't give up! After being stuck in a car for two hours for my sister to get out of theater class I decided that I didn't want to dress to fancy today so I went with a more casual outfit. I am wearing a brown dress I picked up at a thrift store a few weeks ago, a brown cardigan, and a pair of vintage shoes that I absolutely love! A pair of peacock feather earrings and and a book necklace. I braided only the top part of my hair and left the rest all down.

Break down:
Dress: Thrift Store $6
Cardigan: Thrift Store $3
Shoes: $12
Necklace: I Made $6
Earrings: I Made $7
Hair: Braided the top part


A heart at peace gives life to the body. Proverbs 14:30

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing!and happy wednesday! This belted dress
    is suitable for you! I do love the choker with it, too! I got a couple of chokers last summer and I should try one with one of my black dresses sometime.

    ReplyDelete