Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Fashion Inspiration - Wrap Around Skirt With Brown Top

Hello everyone! Hope your New Year has been great so far! Today I am wearing a silk ombre wrap around skirt that I picked up at a thrift store for $7, a brown tank top which I also picked up from a thrift store for $4 and a military jacket that I picked up on another trip to the thrift store (Can you tell I like shopping thrift stores?) for $8. A pair of gold sparkly high-heels that cost me $8, Peacock feather earrings that I made, and an orange and gold necklace that I picked up at Burkes for $3

Break down:
Skirt: Thrift Store $7
Shirt: Thrift Store $4 
Jacket: Thrift Store $8
Shoes: $8 
Earrings: I made
Necklace: Burkes $3

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit at an amazing price! Thanks for sharing.
    I found you at Hope in Every Season.

    Lexie Robinson
    www.thegenesisfeminist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. I too love to shop at thrift stores and feel like I'm going on a treasure hurt every time I do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete