Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fashion Inspiration - Plaid Skirt And Brown Sweater

Today I am wearing a green plaid skirt that I picked up at a vintage store for $5.00.  A brown sweater, I paid $6 dollars for it at a vintage store. The hat I got at Cracker Barrel for $10. I did a simple braid in my hair and let it hang over my shoulder. The necklace (you can't see it but it is there) I got at a yard sale for $3. My rose stud earrings I picked up at the mall for $5. I can't remember the name of the shop. My shoes my mom gave me for my birthday.

Breakdown:
Sweater: Vintage Store
Skirt: Vintage Store
Shoes: Gift
Necklace: Yard Sale
Hat: Cracker Barrel
Earrings:  Mall
Hair: Simple Braid

Have a blessed week,
Cheyenne
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Romans 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment