Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fashion Inspiration - Green And Cream Skirt And Shirt


I don't know about you, but I am not ready to give up summer! I've had so much fun that I am not ready for it to end... or to be cold. For some reason some young ladies I knew call me Elsa, I don't know why because I hate being cold. I never could get them to understand that. Today I am wearing a long green skirt with beading at the bottom. I got it at a thrift store for about $5,  and a cream top that also came from a thrift store for about $3-4. To do my curls I used sponge rollers, then used a scrunchy to hold it in a low pony.

Break down:
Shirt: Thrift Store ($3-4)
Skirt: Thrift Store ($5)
Hair: Sponge rollers & a scrunchy
This life therefore, is not righteousness, but growth in righteousness, not health, but healing, not being, but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not yet what we should be, but we are growing toward it. The process is not yet finished, but it is going on. This is not the end, but it is the road. All does not yet gleam in glory, but all is being purified. - Martin Luther

Have a blessed week!

~ Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment